Keeping Ahead of the Hackers: Emerging Global Cyber Risk Trends and Mitigating Their Systemic Implications
Melinda Smith May, 2017
Original Air Date:
Recent cyberattacks have shone a light on the chaos and destruction that cyber risk can have on a business. Insurers have stepped in to help mitigate the financial damages, but how can they keep one step ahead of the hackers?
In this webinar, Matt Honea, an international cyber expert and Director of Cybersecurity at Guidewire, discusses the current threat outlook alongside the following insurance industry leaders:
- Monica Tigleanu: Team Leader for international Wholesale, Cyber, and Technology Risk at Marsh
- James Tuplin: Head of International Cyber and TMT at AXA XL
- William Wright: Partner at Paragon International Insurance Brokers
The panel will look at specific challenges for varied enterprises as well as strategies for managing and responding to cyber-related risks.
Some of the questions we’ll answer include:
- What are the new and emerging cyber risks globally?
- How can the insurance market prepare for them?
- How do new technologies help address these risks?
- Are these technologies actually exacerbating them?
- Where can business leaders turn to evaluate and manage their enterprise cyber risk?
- What new coverages are buyers demanding from their cyber insurance?
- Are these demands keeping up with the threat landscape?
- How are (re)insurers preparing for wider cyber systemic risks like Wannacry and NotPetya?
- What are the likely implications of pending litigation related to cyber insurance?
- What can insurers do to help clients minimize their cyber risk?
- How does Guidewire Cyence help?