Keeping Ahead of the Hackers:
Emerging global cyber risk trends and mitigating their systemic implications
Melinda Smith May, 2017
Original Air Date:
Recent cyberattacks have shone a light on the chaos and destruction this risk can have on a business. Insurers have stepped in to help mitigate the financial damage of this risk, but how can they keep one step ahead of the hackers?
In this webinar, international cyber expert, Matt Honea, a security engineer and director of Cyber at Guidewire, discuss the current threat outlook alongside insurance industry leaders.
The panel will look at specific challenges for varied enterprises and strategies for managing and responding to cyber-related risks.
Some of the questions we will answer include:
- What are the new and emerging cyber risks globally? How can the insurance market prepare for these?
- How are new technologies helping address these risks? Are these technologies actually exacerbating them?
- Where can business leaders turn to evaluate and manage their enterprise cyber risk?
- What new coverages are buyers demanding from their cyber insurance? Are these demands keeping in line with the threat landscape?
- How are (re)insurers preparing for wider cyber systemic risks like Wannacry and NotPetya?
- What are the likely implications of pending litigation related to cyber insurance?
- What can insurers do to help clients minimise their cyber risk?
- How can Cyence help?
- Catrin Shi, Acting Managing Editor, The Insurance Insider
- Matt Honea, Director of Cyber, Guidewire
- Monica Tigleanu, Team Leader - International Wholesale, Cyber and Technology Risk, Marsh
- James Tuplin, Head of Cyber and TMT, International, AXA XL
- William Wright, Partner, Paragon International Insurance Brokers