How can insurers embrace emerging risks profitably? Manage risk exposure during a time of pandemic and economic uncertainty? How relevant is the insurance industry to global economic development today, and how relevant will it be in the future? Can the right technical infrastructure really help insurers uncover and benefit from new opportunities?
Join us on July 14, 2020 to hear industry leaders address these questions and more. After the broadcast, we will have a live Q&A so you can pose the questions that are most relevant to you to our panelists.
- Daljitt Barn, Head of Tokio Marine Innovation Lab, London, Tokio Marine
- Ian Branagan, Chief Risk Officer, Renaissance Re
- Mike Donovan, Head of Cyber and Executive Risk, Beazley
- Paul Mang, Chief Innovation Officer, Guidewire
- Mike Poulos, President, Marsh Risk Consulting, Marsh
*Please note registration is limited to insurance carriers and Guidewire partners and will close on July 10, 2020. Email [email protected] with any questions.